Saturday, October 11, 2014

My Top 3: Films I Liked Better Than The Books

A while ago, I made a similar post listing my top 3 best and worst book to film adaptations. Today, I thought that I should make a post regarding those YA movies that I personally liked better than the book they were based on. It's really rare that this happens to me, but sometimes it does and I would like to share with you my own preferences.

There are still a few YA movies that I haven't been able to see yet or read the books they were based on, but there is always time. The YA genre is becoming more popular with movie producers and surely, within the next few years, we will be able to watch many more YA books come to life on the big screen. But until then, here are my top 3 films I preferred over the book they were based on:


The Films:






The Books:





And here they are. Keep in mind that these are my personal likes/dislikes and I am not trying to influence you in any way, but simply share with you what movies I found more enjoyable than the books. If you want to, feel free to let me know what you thought of these movies/books or leave a comment saying what were your preferences. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment