Monday, June 16, 2014

Update: Regarding Posts

     Hey, everybody. I know that it's Monday and that I haven't posted a new review yet. I also know that I have not made a MFB (My Favorite Books) post this past Friday and to be honest, I completely forgot about it. Why? It's simple. Although I have already finished school two weeks ago, my schedule is pretty much full at this time. I have some important exams coming up in exactly two weeks from today and all my time is now spent on revising. I hope you all can understand the situation but I simply don't have time to post or read much anymore. I still have some written reviews from books I read in the past but even editing them or writing a post takes time. 


     If I still find the time during these two-three weeks to maybe write a review or a favorite book, or even read a book (which is unlikely), I am definitely going to make a new post. But because time is short, I can't promise anything. So, unless I miraculously find some mysterious free time in my schedule, I will be unable to post anything new for about two or three weeks. I'm sincerely sorry and I hope you can understand that! 

2 comments: