Friday, July 4, 2014

Update: Getting Back on Track

     Hello everyone! I finally have good news -- my exams are finally over! Even though I don't have my results yet, I am able to say that I finally have some free time for myself. That means that I can get back to working on my blog. Starting on Monday, I'm going to start posting again -- regularly! New reviews, new favorite books and much more! 


     I am very excited to get back to Denise Reads & Reviews as it has been a long time since I've written a review and I missed it! I have some new books that I have to read & review and I'm also working on a special post about some summer reads. That being said, I'm ready to get back on track with the blog and I hope you'll still be here when I return with a new review on Monday. Thank you for baring with me during my exams period! 

No comments:

Post a Comment