Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Update: What's New On The Blog?

Dear readers, welcome back to my blog! As I'm sure you have noticed by now, Denise Reads & Reviews now has a fresh new look full with a new background and a new logo. I have mentioned several times in the past that I also had some plans in mind for where I want the blog to go this year and I think it is time that I elaborate.

Surely you have noticed that along with the new design of the blog, I have added a new section to it - which is now empty and postless, but it will not be so for too long! The new section is called Book vs. Movie and in it I am, obviously, going to post comparisons of book-to-movie YA titles. There are quite a few books that have been turned into movies for the past year but there's more to come this year as well. I'm thinking that I might post about past adaptations too, seeing as how there probably won't be too many YA movies released throughout the year, but we'll see.

Lastly, I am thinking about maybe opening a tumblr page for the blog and, depending on its "success", I might be willing to open a Facebook page for Denise Reads & Reviews as well. I am still not quite sure how this will all work out because opening up more pages for the blog is extremely time consuming and, while I am in vacation now, college still takes a lot of my time and it's still my priority. But, if everything goes well, the blog might be expanding this year.

With that being said, this is pretty much what I have planned for the blog this year. There are also some things that have crossed my mind lately but I will not go into details just yet - my plans are still too early in "development" to be announced. 2014 was a great year and I'm looking forward to 2015. I hope most of you will come back to the blog and go forward with me, but I also hope that I will have more people interested in my blog this year. I will also try to stick to my posting schedule so I'll see you all with a brand new post on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment