Thursday, August 28, 2014

Update: Extras!

     Hello, everyone! I'm just writing this post to let you guys know that I have had quite a bit of free time lately, which means I got to read some new, interesting books. A while back, I was very busy with my exams and planning my future as a student and even if I did sometimes find a few moments to read books, I might have forgotten to review all of them. 

     And so, I might just have a couple of reviews pending, which means that I will post them the following days, even if that means getting out of my posting routine. I think it's safe to say that some of this reviews might make up for not posting on Fridays anymore, simply because I ran out of favorite books to write about. But as I have more free time now, I'll get back to my reading habits and surely I will discover new books that will become favorites. And when I do, I'll write about them right away!

     Having said this, stay tuned and keep an eye on my blog to read the reviews as soon as I post them. Also, since I stopped posting favorite books, I decided that I might try to make a couple different posts and I kept thinking about what I could write on the blog. I might have just come up with a few interesting ideas! Make sure to check back in with me and the blog to see what I'm talking about!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment