Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Smashwords Deal: Summer Reads

     Hey, guys! After I made a post about what books I had on my Kindle, I decided it was time to make a similar post about some books I got from Smashwords. For those of you who don't know, Smashwords is a site dedicated to ebooks where you can find a lot of interesting reads & deals. I made an account sometime ago, when the author whose book I was going to review asked me to. Ever since, I like going on the site and browsing ebooks every now and then, particularly because you can always find interesting books for free!

     So, in the few months that I have been a member of Smashwords, I found some books that were free and I decided I wanted to check them out. I got two summer romance books and two fantasy books and I am very excited to read all of them. However, there are other books that made the top of my to-read list which I am currently reading, and so I keep postponing these books - which is funny, really, because isn't it ideal to read summer romance during the summer? But here are the books that I'm talking about:


The books can be found here:

     I repeat, all of these four books I got for free - simply by finding the right time&opportunity to get them. I am planning to read these books soon, at least some of them. I am especially excited to read Lost and Found, as I have been hearing a lot of good things about it. I have a habit of always checking for more free books even though I still have a lot of books to read on my Kindle. I prefer getting cheap or free books whenever I can find a good deal, because you never know when you run out of books to read, and when I finally do, I can pick up one of the books that I have been stocking.

     I recommend checking Smashwords, Amazon and any other book site you might visit for cheap or even free books at all times, because you never know when you will find an interesting book or maybe even that book you have been wanting for so long but didn't have the money to buy! I am NOT getting anything out of this - it's simply a recommendation and it does NOT benefit me in any way. I just thought that I could share with all of you that you can find good deals on various sites. Some of these books might still be free at the moment, so if you hurry and visit the sites, you might be able to get them for yourself as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment