Thursday, May 15, 2014

About Me & My Blog

     Hey! My name is Denise, I'm an 18 years old girl and I love reading. I have been thinking about creating my own blog for quite a while but only now have I decided to actually make one. I have had a Goodreads account for a while, where I keep track of my reading experiences. But now I have decided to take it one step further and here I am, writing on my own blog.

      I mostly like reading Young-Adult books and my favorite genres are Dystopian, Science-Fiction, Fantasy, Paranormal and Romance. Some of my favorite authors include Veronica Roth (Divergent trilogy), Suzanne Collins (The Hunger Games trilogy), Katie McGarry (Pushing the Limits series), P.T.Michelle (Brightest Kind of Darkness series) and Tahereh Mafi (Shatter Me trilogy).

      On my blog, I will post as frequently as possible about my favorite books or my favorite characters from books I have read. I will  make sure to make monthly lists of books that I will have read during a specific month. Also, I will post my own reviews of the books I read, which you will also be able to find on my Goodreads page.

      That's all for now. If you like my blog, feel free to follow it and post your opinions of it in the comments. Also, if you want to, you can find me on Goodreads and check my profile if you click here.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read your first review. Best of luck! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Stay tuned for some reviews, coming soon!

    ReplyDelete