Sunday, May 18, 2014

Update: Posting Info

     Finally, I have finished organizing my blog and setting up each section. I think it's best if I set an expected post date from the beginning and try to stick to it as much as possible. Seeing as how reading books and writing reviews on them can take quite a while, I have decided that I will:

  • post a new Review each Monday;
  • post a new Favorite Book each Friday;
  • Books Of The Month will be published in order each month after being read;
Example: Book 1 was read during May 1st-May 4th; added to Books Of The Month on May 4th
               Book 2 was read during May 6th-May 9th; added to Books Of The Month on May 9th. 

     I will try to stick to this schedule as good as I can. If, in the future, I am able to read a lot and have more than one review per week, I will consider posting twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment