Sunday, November 2, 2014

Update: Blog 2.0 & New Section

Hello, everybody! I'm writing today to let you guys know that my blog just got a makeover. I decided a few days ago that I want to make some changes to it and last night, I finally got a chance to set things in motion. I stayed up late and worked in Photoshop to make a new image for my blog and I also spent a lot of time finding the perfect background for this new aspect. It took a little bit of work but I got it right eventually and I'm very happy with the result!

But that's not it. With the introduction of my updated blog, I decided to add another page/section to it. The new tab is going to be called "My Top Three", and you can probably guess what it's going to contain. I already wrote two "My Top Three" posts in the past but I sat down one night and thought "I could make this a new section!". So I did. For now, only the two previous posts are listed there but every once in a while I will update it and write new posts for it.

That's all for now. I hope you guys like the new aspect of the blog and I hope you will enjoy the new section. Also, I wanted to let you all know that I'm really trying my best for this blog. I want to keep it up to date and write new posts every Monday & Friday like I promised when I started it, but college is really time consuming and I barely have free time anymore. It's really hard for me to even find time to read a book, let alone write a review for it or find several "favorite books" to write about every Friday. I barely had time to read two books in October, which is sad, I know. But I'm really trying! So I just want you to keep that in mind and also thank you for bearing with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment