Sunday, November 30, 2014

My Top Three: To-Read Dystopia Series

My last "My Top Three" post consisted of books that I have on my to read list and, since I have plenty of them, I can make several posts about it. The last time, it was a post about my top three to-read romances. Today, I have a new post for you and that is my top three to-read dystopias, only that this time I'm not talking about standalones, but about series.

As you may already know, if you've been following me for a while, my favorite genre is young-adult and my favorite subgenre is dystopia. Because of that, you can imagine that my to-read list consists of a lot of dystopian books. And I am very pretentious when it comes to this genre - I always have very high expectations from dystopias. Anyway, here are my top three, or in other words the ones that I am most curious about or are at the top of my list, to-read dystopia series.


1. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer 




2. Matched by Ally Condie




3. Delirium by Lauren Oliver




2 comments:

  1. I've read all three of these and I'd say my favorite would have to be The Lunar Chronicles! I hope you like them all!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I definitely am most excited about that series, that's why it's the first on my list, but I'm also looking forward to the others as well.

      Delete