Monday, November 17, 2014

Today In My Mail

I think it's been a while since I last wrote a post about one of my favorite authors and I'm pretty sure that by now, those who read this blog or visit my Goodreads page, know that my favorite author ( at least my favorite realistic romance fiction author ) is Katie McGarry. I absolutely love her books and I've read everything she has written. 

So, you can imagine that,  every time I hear there's any sort of giveaway on her site, I'm one of the first persons to click on it and make sure that I take part in it - no matter the chances. Ever since I was a kid, I loved to participate in all the giveaways I ever heard about, but I would never win. But this time - like the last time I received something from Katie Mcgarry - the giveaway was on a first come, first served basis. 

So, if you're wondering what it was that I received, wait no more! It was two beautiful ribbons and a bookmark with the covers of all the books she's published. The bookmark is really nice and useful, but what I truly wanted & what I really love is the ribbons. Both of them have very powerful messages which are extremely meaningful for me, and I especially loved the purple one - purple is my favorite color & the quote on it is one of my favorites.


No comments:

Post a Comment