Sunday, July 20, 2014

Today In My Mail

     Hey, everyone! I know that it's Sunday today but this isn't a post of a review or a favorite book. Due to the fact that I was very busy last month with my exams, I wasn't able to read too much and my reading routine was pretty much ruined, unfortunately. However, I do have some time off now - finally. I want to get back on track with my reading and so, I decided to buy a couple books and get started for the summer.

     I read The Fault in Our Stars a while ago and absolutely loved it, so I quickly became interested in John Green's work. I heard about other novels of his and decided that I wanted to check those out as well so I ordered them online. I bought An Abundance of Katherines (left picture) and Looking for Alaska (right picture).

                           An Abundance of Katherines        Looking for Alaska

      I will be leaving on a trip tomorrow but I will be sure to bring at least one of the two books with me to read whenever I have some free time. I heard various opinions of these books, some people loved them while others hated them. I hope that I will like them as much as I liked The Fault in Our Stars because I'm running out of favorite books to post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment