Sunday, December 7, 2014

Today In My Mail

Last week, I kept a lookout on many reading & book sites because as you all know, it was the Black Friday period and a lot of sites had good sales on pretty much everything. Because I wanted to buy some new books, I took this opportunity to search for some of the books that I have on my to-read list. I was extremely excited when I found one of the series that I'd been meaning to read for a while go on sale. So I decided to put them in my shopping cart and order them right away (and all for a reasonable price!) Today, they arrived and they're beautiful.

I finally bought the Matched trilogy, which I'd had on my to-read list forever but never got across to buying. I haven't started reading them yet and I won't at least until I finish the series I'm reading currently (Hush, Hush), but I am planning on reading them as soon as possible. I took a few pictures and I will post them below. I really like the covers (and the amazing smell of new books, but who doesn't?) and I really hope I will like the story too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment